Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My Wedding Dress






I didnt expect to buy my wedding dress anytime soon but I already did!!! I was on craigslist and just looking and I saw an ad for this dress. I totally and completely loved it (and the price!) so o called and asked if I could come see it and try it on. My mom and sister went with me and the dress zipped perfectly and looked amazing. My mom started crying and my sister was telling me how amazing I looked and that I HAD to buy it. I looked at my mom and she just nooded and I knew. I always expected to go to some fancy store to by my wedding dress but instead I went to some ladies house!! And the good part is the price....$125!!! So if I do end up finding something I like better, its not too much of a loss but I dont think I will!! I totally love this dress!




1 comment:

  1. Your dress is gorgeous! I would love to see you in it though! I can't believe you got such a great deal on it.

    ReplyDelete