Sunday, October 5, 2008

Elsies Room

We want Elsie to feel like she is completely at home while she stays with us so we made the decision to decorate her own room. I didnt know what to do for it but basically we just made it like Elsies personality. She loves to look at books and I was given a TON by family members so we stuck all of them in there.

We got REALLY lucky and saw our neighbor was having a yeard sale. Well we bought the bed there and the leaf thing and the little kid table all for $40 bucks. Elsie loves the leaf...I dont really know why!
We bought the bedding and shelves at Ikea for like $60 I think and we had everything else. The flower lamp we bought to go into Lilys room but when we put it in there, I hated it so it was sitting in a closet. The dresser was just one that Aharon had but we put new harware on it. The flower picture, I think, makes the room perfect. Another thing we had no where to put!

The toys were things we bought here and there for
her or she had already. She loves her room and I hope she gets to use it alot!!






1 comment:

  1. I wonder why kids love the leaf so much? Every child I know who has one in is love with it. Very cute room, by the way.

    ReplyDelete