Monday, October 13, 2008

Ive been Tagged!!!!

Sorry it took so long!!!!! So lets see...Im supposed to put 6 of my quirks...Hmm...Here it goes!!

1. This one is totally weird but I dont know why I do it. I have to itch equally. It sounds wierd but its like this...if I itch one leg, I have to itch the other. I think its minor OCD but Ive done it for so long that now I itch both at one time. It can be really weird but its a quirk!

2. Like Kristina, I also have to have matching bottles. They just look better when they match!! Also I have to use clear nipples. The brown colored ones gross me out and I always think they are dirty. I try to match up all the bottles when they come out of the dishwasher so that I dont have to go through and find a matching color. And if its a patterned bottle then I have to use a color thats on the bottle alot.

3. I sleep with my feet out of the covers. Ive done this ever since I was little and no clue why. I have both feet out and the blankets up over my head usually in the mornings! Its funny because my mom does the same thing so I guess I got it from her. Its weird how things get passed from parent to child like that.

4. When I get in the car I have to empty any trash thats in it first. Like it theres a Starbucks cup from the day before, I have to throw it way. I think its because one time I left a a sup of chocolate milk in the car for like a week and I accidently took a drink while driving. It was horrible!!!!! So I guess I dont want to make that mistake again!!

5. When I go inside of a fast food place and eat there, I have to stand by the counter to try to watch them make my food. I dont like alot of things so almost all of my orders of food have a modification on them and I hate waiting for them to remake it so I would rather tell them there mistake before I get my food. The things I really dont like are mayo, onions, bell peppers and sour cream and alot of fast food places have one of those on most there food.

6. Everyone has to sit in there designated spots at dinner or any meals we eat at the table. I like order and control so I guess thats why! Lily and Jack even have there own high chairs. I dont switch them around. I guess Im a little nurotic but Im just me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment