Sunday, October 5, 2008

Engagment Ring!


I finally got my ring!! Aharon and I went shopping with the kids on Saturday to try to buy bedding for Elsies room and we decided to look inside of this jewlery store that was having a huge sale. We were planning on just looking and then Aharon asked the sales guy to show us this ring. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. I loved it but didnt want to make a fuss about buying it because its something that I didnt really need at the moment. Aharon asked the guy how much it was and the price was really good. He looked at me and told the guy we would take it! I couldnt believe it! I love it!!! Its a princess cut surrounded in a square with other diamonds. I couldnt ask for more now!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your ring is beautiful! When I got engaged I had no idea what ring I would be getting. We went shopping so he could see what looked good on my hand but he didnt give me a clue on what it would be. I think he did a good job in picking out my ring. I will take a picture of it some time and e-mail it to you. I love your nieces room too. It all fits together very nicely. I love all the great deals you got to make it work.

    ReplyDelete