We are going to start the plans!! We know that with the holidays coming up that some may think we are a wee bit crazy but we arent going to be making alot of final decisions until after the holidays. The only thing we may choose now is like where it will be because I know they fill up fast!!!! I may start a new blog to post all about the wedding updates because Im positive there will be a ton! We went to my best friends wedding on Sunday and it was amazing. I want to make ours as perfect as it can be. It will be hard but I hope it will work out!! Everyone should give me all their input on what to do!!
You have been tagged. Check out my blog for details on what to do.
ReplyDeleteI normally dont do these things but it looked kind of fun and I am interested in different peoples quirks. You will get it when you read my blog!:-)