Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Caterpillers Can Be Very Loud!!

We just bought the twins Halloween outfits!!! Yes...I know...I waited to the last minute but I dont thing they minded!! They dont seem to like them AT ALL!!!!
We decided to take Elsie to the pumpkin patch this weekend, we found out the twins had little colds so we left them with Grandparents so that it could be all about Elsie. We're trying to really give her alot of attention with what going on in her life lately. I think it was alot better that we did leave the babies at home because my allegies were horrible with all the hay so I know they would have been miserable!

1 comment:

  1. Cute catapillars! As far as the customizing it is hard tofiugre out. I went to webfetti.com and found the cute game and the backgrounds. I dont know if I will be able to figure it out again. I am computer illiterate when it comes to this stuff. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete