Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Just Some Updates!

I know it has been so long since I blogged last..almost a month..but I have been so busy! We had ear infections and colds and stomach flu along with Christmas and New Years. Also we unfortuntaly had a funeral to attend. My grandfather passed away earlier this month. He was amazing and was so happy he got to see his new Grandbabies first Christmas.

Lily and Jack getting ready for the walk to my parents house. We live about 2 blocks away so we decided to walk there one day. It wasnt freezing but I still didnt want my babies to be cold!

Lily with my Grandfather on Christmas Eve. She looks scared but she was very attached to him. She would cry if I tried to take her from his grandpa.

Jack and his Grandpa on Christmas Eve.

Jack on Christmas. He loved just laying and watching what was going on all day.

Lila in her bouncer on Christmas. She LOVES this.


Elsie on Chrismas Morning palying with her new toys.


Elsie on Christmas eve at grandmas house










No comments:

Post a Comment