Friday, December 19, 2008

Wedding Count Down!!

We finally picked a date for our wedding!!! September 13th, 2009. We want it to be a small wedding...No more then about 75 people (and even thats pushing it!!). We dont want a ton of fuss and whatnot..we just want to be married! We would have gon to the courthouse a long time ago but we both wanted the actual wedding. So I already have some things picked out! My dress for one, the colors, the type of flowers I want. Just little stuff like that. We are thinking of hiring a planner but my mom says she wants to do it. We are going to let her give it a try!

1 comment:

  1. I think you are smart to just want a marriage versus a huge wedding. That is what Erik and I did. I decided it wasnt worth all the fuss, our bigest goal was to get married and have a marriage. I think a lot of girls (and boys) these days focus so much on the wedding that they don't remember there is a marriage involved. We had a very small inexpensive wedding. I look back and I don't regret any of it. Congratulations! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete