Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Twins!


I feel that I am so lucky to have two beautiful babies. Jackson Lee Williams was born at 11:03pm. He weighed 7lbs and 6oz. Lillian Grace Williams was born at 11:14pm and weighed 7lbs and 2oz. They were born on August 17th, 2008 and it is my favorite day!!!!

At only a week old they both already have distinct personalities!

Jack is head strong. If he wants something, he doesnt stop until he has it! Which at this age means he doesnt stop crying! But as soon as he has it, he is the calmest baby!

Lily is our mellow diva! She will whimper just enough to get on your nerves until she gets what she wants. She already has attitude like her mom too!

Daddy (Aharon) wont leave the babies alone!!!! He hates to leave the room when they are in it and wishes they could sleep in our bed!

Mommy (Samantha..me!) is a little sad that Jack isnt breast feeding as mush as his sister. Though I pump so Daddy can have a turn at feeding, we are still haveing to supplement Jack with formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment