Getting to this point took a very long while. At some points I never thought I would be here. To let everyone know where "here" is, it is sitting in my house with my one week old son Jack in a sling type thing and listening to my future husband, Aharon, play with Jacks twin sister Lily.
Obviously it all started when I took the test. That little pink plus sign scared the H*LL (trying to stop cursing!) out of me. I was only 17 at the time so I think that response would be pretty normal. I knew I couldn't end my pregnancy, so I thought of Adoption. Some of my family had adopted before and I truely thought it would be what was best for my baby (Didnt know there was 2 in there yet!) So I told my parents about it and they were supportive. I looked online at some sites and found a few couples to email. I found one couple that i became extremely close with. Their names are Kristina and Erik. I spoke to Kiristina almost everyday and I was almost positve that they were the family ment to raise my little ones. I got along amazingly well with her and couldnt believe we had met. But then I had a family emergancy situation and wasnt able to speak with her for sometime. Then my phone and everything became messed up and communication stopped between us. But one day I got an accidental email from her and we got back into contact.
Things seemed perfect until I went to vist the twins father and he asked me to be his wife and to keep the babies. When I heard that, I knew it was the right thing to do. Kristina and I spoke and decided to stay friends(LUCKILY!!!!). She had been speaking to another birth mother and her new daughter Kayla was born before mine!!! We both believe that God put us in eachothers lives to get to where we are now and both our stories worked out!
Tribute to Kayla
14 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment