
Jack being the Cutie Butt that he always is....Very little hair as you can see!!!!!
Little Lily...she LOVES this chair and I dont know why. Its one that Grandma has and it doesnt vibrate or make music or anything. Oh well! it keeps the girl happy!

Elsie and Jack watching the Disney movie The Little Mermaid. Its Elsies favorite and is watched at least 3 times a week. Lily isnt liking the tummy time too much and was screaming her head off to daddy when this moment was captured!! And yes...I know Elsie has a binky in her mouth..we are working on it but realizing it is just like climbing up a dirt hill in the rain. Its hard and isnt that much fun!!!



Very cute pictures. I can't believe how much the twins have changed.
ReplyDeleteWe took Alex's binky away cold turkey. It was hard for about 2 weeks but he soon forgot about it. You have to be able to find all of them and get rid of them or hide them really good. In the beginning if he saw another kid with one he would try and take theirs away.
I totally forgot to add Elsie on my tag. SO Alex tags Elsie. It is really fun to do!
ReplyDelete