Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Im simply tired....

This will probably be a very short blogging session! Im so tired! The twins have ear infections and Elsie has the stomach flu. Lets just say that I envy the fact that Aharon gets to go to work.

Elsie has been throwing up almost every 2-4 hours and I feels so bad because it terrifies her. She doesnt understand and it just scares her. The twins have been crying and whinny all day. They only want to be held which means I had to get the slings out and carrying 2 babies at once is hard. Elsie is also in the hold me mood so I feel bad that I cant sit and hold them all at the same time.

So I guess Im entering into the truths about mommyhood?? LOL. I just feel so bad for my babies!!! They shouldnt have to go through all this.

1 comment:

  1. My kids are both sick right now too. Nothing major just runny noses and congestion. Sorry to hear they are all sick. That is not fun at all. I watched my friends kids yesterday. SHe has a new baby too so it was like having twins for a couple of hours. Let me just say I am glad I only have one! It is a lot of work and I totally respect you more.

    ReplyDelete