Elsie and I were on the computer looking at toys for Christmas and some how we can across gingerbread houses. Elsie wanted to make one so bad so I told her we would. We went to the store and bought 2 kits (yes..I know..I should have done everything from scratch but who has time?? I dont live in perfectville!!) When Aharon saw them and learned I bought a kit..He asked why I didnt make them from scratch. Im still a little annoyed at him! LOL. I have to admit that I kind of took over the project but Elsie made her very own ginger bread house!
The Front!
The Side!
The Back...Notice the "W" for Williams! I got Crafty!!
Elsies Ginger Bread House!!! I LOVE it!!!
I actually have been thinking about doing gingerbread houses this year. I think I will get the kits too. It is so much easier then from scratch. I am like you. . .who has time! With little ones it makes it hard to get anything done! Your houses turned out very cute. I especially love Elsie's.
ReplyDelete