Saturday, September 6, 2008

How do you get sick in summer????

How do you get sick in the summer? I have had a headcold for about 2 days and it is horrible. Dont people get sick in the winter??? Not September!!! I get sweaty and cold at the same time and it is really gross! Maybe it is because ive been so tired and run down. The twins havent been sleeping at all during the night.....arg.....they are asleep now so Im going to go do the same!!!

1 comment:

  1. I understand the head cold thing. I think your body is getting run down because you are up all night with the twins. I am starting to get a sore throat and I know it is from the sleepless nights. I forget how hard it is with one I can't imagine what it is like with two! My suggestion is to sleep whenever they do. I cant do that because of Alex but I can take a nap during Alex's nap. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete